• Aufgrund von Ezanas Nachfrage (siehe 110th "Knights of the north" squadron) frage ich nun wer alles Interesse hätte an dem Programm mit dem israelischen squadron teilzunehmen.
    Schreibt mir am besten bei Interesse eine PM

mfG Tomahawk

If flying were the language of men, soaring would be it's poetry

• Hier mal noch ein paar Infos die ich von Ezana bekommen habe.

Zitat

Well im planing red flag operation with few squadrons as the Belgians the Greeks and still need to as the turekes, im trying to get as much squadrons as i can and try to make it a yearly Operation thet every squadron will join, as in reall life the target is to train the Pilots in team work with other squadrons , Fly in diffrent terain and in Hard missions thet will help the pilots to be better, flying with and against Human pilots in Diffrent terrains and scenerios will help every pilot and squadron to improve them self and fly in the large scall modern battlfield.
    one more target is to try to make it as close a possible to reall life Red flag, with Aggressor team red said and blue side.
    still need to as the 20th VFW if they can fill the Red side as they do in reall life and there is still alot of work to make it work but i hope it will be on of the Main operations in every squadron and wing and i hope every squadron will do there best to make it work.
    at the end of the way the succes of the Idea is up to the Squadrons thet joining and helping to make it work

Ezana 110th Squadron

mfG Tomahawk

If flying were the language of men, soaring would be it's poetry